Data exposed: Yale Senselab Size of dump and data set: 216 KB Notes: released without contract
The Semantic Web development of SenseLab involves exporting data from NeuronDB, ModelDB, and BrainPharm to RDF and/or OWL format. The overall goal is to facilitate neuroscience data aggregation, integration, and reasoning using Semantic Web technologies.
This project is part of the current and ongoing SenseLab effort including the following SenseLab team members: Kei Cheung, Huajun Chen, Ernest Lim, Matthias Samwald, Peter Masiar, Luis Marenco, Tom Morse, Nian Liu, Chiquito Crasto, Perry Miller, and Gordon Shepherd.
No information found.
- The ontologies can also be queried through this SPARQL endpo... 5 api/sparql
- NeuronDB contains descriptions of anatomic locations, cell a... 5 application/rdf+xml
- ModelDB is a large repository of computational neuroscience ... 5 application/rdf+xml
- The pilot BrainPharm database is intended to support researc... 6 application/rdf+xml
- SenseLab conversion into MS Access tables 3 MS Access
- Example resource 5 example/rdf+xml
|Správce||Správce není zadán|
Yale Senselab. Kei Cheung.
Retrieved 01:05, May 21, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub