All Council deliberations under the co-decision procedure are open to the public. The Council's first deliberations on legislative acts other than those adopted by co-decision are open to the public. The Council regularly holds public debates on important issues affecting the interests of the Union and its citizens, as well as policy debates on the Council's programmes.
- General Affairs and External Relations
- Economic and Financial Affairs
- Employment, Social Policy, Health and Consumer Affairs
- Justice and Home Affairs
- Competitiveness (Internal Market, Industry and Research)
- Transport, Telecommunications and Energy
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Education, Youth and Culture
No bulk download. Material is available in PDF format via a web interface.
Consulium copyright page says:
© Council of the European Union. Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, unless otherwise stated. Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the abovementioned general permission and indicate clearly any restrictions on use.
|Author||Author not given|
|Maintainer||Maintainer not given|
EU CONSILIUM - Open Sessions. No author.
Retrieved 13:27, Jun 19, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub