The Open Richly Annotated Cuneiform Corpus (Oracc) is a corpus-building cooperative which provides facilities and support for the creation of free online editions of cuneiform texts.
Oracc comprises several corpora:
- AEB: Assyrian Empire Builders
- Amarna: The Amarna Tablets
- CAMS: Corpus of Ancient Mesopotamian Scholarship
- CDLI: The Cuneiform Digital Library Initiative
- CTIJ: Cuneiform Texts Mentioning Israelites, Judeans, and Other Related Groups
- DCCLT: Digital Corpus of Cuneiform Lexical Texts
- DCCMT: Digital Corpus of Cuneiform Mathematical Texts
- ePSD: electronic Pennsylvania Sumerian Dictionary
- GKAB: The Geography of Knowledge in Assyria and Babylonia
- HBTIN: Hellenistic Babylonia: Texts, Iconography, Names
- K&P: Knowledge and Power in the Neo-Assyrian Empire
- OGSL: Oracc Global Sign List
- Qcat: The Q Catalogue
- SAAo: State Archives of Assyria Online
|Author||Open Richly Annotated Cuneiform Corpus|
|Maintainer||Maintainer not given|
Open Richly Annotated Cuneiform Corpus. Open Richly Annotated Cuneiform Corpus.
Retrieved 01:46, Jun 20, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub