The project provides a unified way of accessing UK Local Government information. It has information on (as per 2011-12-03):
- 163 councils
- 11,418 councillors
- 6,728 committees
- 77,830 committee meetings
- 498 hyperlocal sites
- 44,855 documents
- Over 270,956 pieces of data
- 2,368,794 financial transactions
- Open. CC-BY-SA and ODbL. See license info page.
- No bulk download though API access to most of the underlying data.
|Author||Chris Taggart http://countculture.wordpress.com/|
|Maintainer||Maintainer not given|
Openly Local :: Making Local Government More Transparent. Chris Taggart http://countculture.wordpress.com/.
Retrieved 06:33, Jun 18, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub