This is an ontology for the Holy Bible. For end-users http://bibleontology/service There are two ways of reading the Bible: one is just a normal reading from the Genesis all the way down to the Revelation and the other way is ontological semantic way as suggested here. In this, some biblical elements in the Bible are conceptualized. They are, in fact, conceptually divided, collocated, inter linked and finally some meaningful values are added as shown in the picture below. By this way, it is thought to bring more meaning (semantics) to the way data is collected, stored, and integrated.
I hope this will make it easier for the information in this Bible Ontology to be used in new and interesting ways, and that it might inspire new mechanisms for navigating, linking and improving this Ontology itself.
- triple counts : 10,618 (as of June 2011) / keep increasing since I am working on this everyday.
- links to other datasets : DBPedia (371 times)
download file : http://home.bibleontology.com/support.jsp
- Download (OWL in RDF+XML) 91 application/rdf+xml
- sparqlEndpoint 53 api/sparql
- gives OpenAPI (Search) 17 api/search
- Dan - Example (rdf/xml) 31 example/rdf+xml
- Dan - Example (nTriples) 19 example/ntriples
- Dan - Example (n3) 29 example/n3
- Dan - Example (json) 9 example/rdf+json
- search instances Example 13 api/search
- Search Property & Object Example 7 api/search
- Example instance 31 example/rdf+xml
- sparqlEndpointQueryForm 11
|Autor||Dr. Myungdae Cho|
|Maintainer||Mr. WonSeok Oh|
Bible Ontology. Dr. Myungdae Cho.
Retrieved 19:19, May 23, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub