Bricklink is an unofficial lego marketplace. Essentially it is the EBay for lego, where you can buy or sell anything to do with Lego. The lego community maintain a number of fantastic resources that catalogue all of the Lego products, often down to the detail of the number, colour and type of each part in a lego set. The catalogue that powers the Bricklink website is available for download and reuse and has been used to create this dataset.
Currently the dataset consists of descriptions of over 9000 Lego sets and over 23,000 Lego parts. A number of the lego sets have detailed inventories including number, type and colour of parts. There are also links to sets, instructions and part images.
- Kasabi Homepage for Bricklink dataset 35 text/html
- Kasabi page for Bricklink Search API 15 text/html
- Kasabi page for Bricklink SPARQL Endpoint 3 text/html
- Kasabi page for Bricklink Lookup API 5 text/html
- Kasabi page for Bricklink Reconciliation API text/html
- Kasabi page for Bricklink Augmentation API text/html
- SPARQL endpoint for Bricklink 7 api/sparql
- Void description of Bricklink dataset 5 meta/void
- Example RDF for Bricklink 17 example/rdf+xml
Bricklink. Leigh Dodds.
Retrieved 01:10, May 25, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub