GeoWordNet is a semantic resource built from the full integration of WordNet, GeoNames and the Italian part of MultiWordNet.
GeoWordNet Public Dataset contains 3,698,238 entities, 3,698,237 part-of relations between entities, 334 concepts, 182 relations between concepts, 3,698,238 relations between instances and concepts, and 13,562 (English and Italian) alternative entity names.
CC-BY licence, please refer to Giunchiglia, Fausto and Maltese, Vincenzo and Farazi, Feroz and Dutta, Biswanath. GeoWordNet: A Resource for Geo-spatial Applications. Technical Report DIT-09-071, Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science, University of Trento. In Proc. of 7th Extended Semantic Web Conference, ESWC 2010, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, pp. 121-136.
- GeoWordNet VOID description 19 meta/void
- GeoWordNet in RDF from SourceForge 21 application/rdf+xml
- Semantic Site Map 5 meta/sitemap
- GeoWordNet in CSV from SourceForge 21 text/csv
- Sample entry in RDF 13 example/rdf+xml
- Sample entry in HTML 13 text/html
- GeoWordNet in WordNet dict from SourceForge 11 WordNet
GeoWordNet. Fausto Giunchiglia.
Retrieved 21:52, May 22, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub