Variety of datasets hosted by the Climate Research Unit at the University of East Anglia, including on:
- Temperature (5°x5° gridded versions)
- Precipitation (5°x5° and 2.5°x3.75° gridded versions)
- Pressure and Circulation Indices
- UK Climate Indices
- Mediterranean climate
- Alpine climate data
- High-resolution gridded datasets
- NCEP/NCAR Reanalysis data -- July 2008: updated for 1948-1957
- Drought indices
Data is open. Attribution must be given. Climate Research Unit data page says:
The various datasets on the CRU website are provided for all to use, provided the sources are acknowledged. Acknowledgement should preferably be by citing one or more of the papers referenced on the appropriate page. The website can also be acknowledged if deemed necessary. CRU will endeavour to update the majority of the data pages at timely intervals although this cannot be guaranteed by specific dates.
|Autor||Autor no especificado|
|Mantenedor||Mantenedor no especificado|
Climate Research Unit (CRU) - Datasets. No author.
Retrieved 12:12, May 21, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub