The Mendeley Research Catalog is a crowdsourced collection of 80M research documents. New documents are added about a rate of approximately 7 million per month. Citation details for all these papers, along with descriptive statistics and trends are available via the Mendeley API. Please note that these public calls do require a consumer key pair. You can generate a key pair here: http://dev.mendeley.com/applications/register/ There are also user-specific calls that use OAuth.
As there are no dumps available, this data doesn't conformto the Open Definition and isn't really open (yet). See this request at isitopendata.org for more information.
- Returns list of all-time top authors across all disciplines,... 25 JSON
- Returns list of all-time top papers across all disciplines, ... 7 JSON
- Returns list of all-time top publication outlets across all ... JSON
- Returns list of discipline tags for the last 3 weeks 3 JSON
- Returns list of canonical ids together with the title, publi... 3 JSON
- Returns citation info for a specific paper, such as authors,... 5 JSON
- Returns list of up to 20 research papers related to the quer... 3 JSON
- Returns list of publications with that author name 12 JSON
- Returns list of papers tagged by users with query term JSON
- Returns list of main categories and their IDs 3 JSON
- Returns sub categories of a main category JSON
- This method will return a list of public groups available on... JSON
- This method will return further details about a group JSON
- Returns list of documents ids within a public group JSON
- This method will return all types of users involved in a gro... 3 JSON
Mendeley Research Catalog. Mendeley.
Retrieved 09:28, May 25, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub