The register contains references both of documents which have already been published and of internal (unpublished) Commission documents, from the 1st January 2001.
Information in register includes:
- the identifier or reference number,
- the title of the document in the languages in which it is available,
- the date of the document,
- the languages in which the document is available,
- the department responsible for drafting the document.
Free to be re-used as long as attribution is given. The Copyright notice on the European Commission website states:
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, save where otherwise stated.
Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.
|Laatija||Laatijaa ei ole annettu|
|Ylläpitäjä||Ylläpitäjää ei ole annettu|
EUROPA - Register of Commission documents. No author.
Retrieved 22:51, Jun 18, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub