SECOLD contains structured source code facts from open source projects. It is developed to service source code mining, search and traceability research and tools by providing structural source code search over open source code on the Internet.
It has 1.5 billion facts extracted from more than 1 million source code file. SECOLD is connected to DBpedia, freebase and opencyc.
It extracts fine-grained facts from source code in several levels (e.g. presentation, syntax, and semantic).
- All triples of SECOLD Version 001 (Compressed) 9 application/x-ntriples
- RDF Schema (SOCON) 15 meta/rdf-schema
- RDF Schema (VERON) meta/rdf-schema
- RDF Schema (METON) meta/rdf-schema
- Link to an example data item (a Java type) within the data s... 11 example/rdf+xml
- Link to an example data item (a software project) within the... 5 example/rdf+xml
- Link to an example data item (a project snapshot) within the... 3 example/rdf+xml
- Link to an example data item (a source code file) within the... 11 example/rdf+xml
- Sparql Endpoint (No GUI) 17 api/sparql
- Sparql Endpoint (Ajax-based GUI) 17
- SECOLD download Page 5
|Mainteneur||Dr. Juergen Rilling|
Source Code Ecosystem Linked Data. Iman Keivanloo.
Retrieved 07:02, May 18, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub