This dataset contains metadata for about 400,000 nationally important places as recorded by English Heritage, the UK Government's statutory adviser on the historic environment.
This dataset covers features located in England and is divided into various types:
Listed Buildings – buildings of special architectural or historic interest Scheduled Monuments – nationally important sites and monuments from all periods of history Registered Parks & Gardens – landscapes and naturally occuring features of national importance Historic Battlefields – sites of important battles in English history Protected Wreck Sites – sites of shipwrecks of national importance
- Kasabi Homepage for English Heritage dataset 8 text/html
- Kasabi page for English Heritage Search API text/html
- Kasabi page for English Heritage SPARQL Endpoint text/html
- Kasabi page for English Heritage Lookup API 5 text/html
- Kasabi page for English Heritage Reconciliation API text/html
- Kasabi page for English Heritage Augmentation API text/html
- SPARQL 3 api/sparql
- Example RDF for English Heritage 37 example/rdf+xml
- Void description of English Heritage dataset 13 meta/void
|Szerző||Author not given|
|Karbantartó||Maintainer not given|
English Heritage Places. No author.
Retrieved 01:04, May 22, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub