The IATI registry maintains references to standardized XML file released by aid recipients, donors and intermediaries.
IATI XML is a standard defined at http://iatistandard.org/ and support for using the data is available from http://support.iatistandard.org/. Examples and shared code for using IATI data is accessible from http://aidinfolabs.org.
A number of the scripts and CSV file referenced below are attempts to generate an adequate representation of IATI XML in a linear format for import into OpenSpending.org.
- 2012-04-26 IATI data, via Refine -- fixed 5 text/csv
- IATIRegistry.org 9 registry of datasets
- IATI Tools for data wrangling 7 python
- XPath Restful interface onto data api
- Various shared source code for working with IATI Data 3 shared code
- 2011-12-05 Consolidated IATI Data in USD 3 text/csv
- 2011-09-22 Consolidated IATI transactions (DFID, WB, NL, Hewlett, DIPR) updated 3 text/csv
- 2011-08-01 Consolidated IATI transactions in EUR 3 text/csv
- 2011-04-24 Consolidated registry transactions 15 text/csv
|Szerző||Author not given|
IATI Registry. No author.
Retrieved 19:41, May 18, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub