The Commonwealth is committed to providing citizens with open and transparent government. Last year the legislature passed and the governor signed into law new transparency and accountability reforms as part of the FY 2011 Budget. As part of this proactive approach to civic engagement, the Executive Office of Administration & Finance, the Office of the Treasurer and the Office of the Comptroller have been working jointly on the Open Checkbook Website.
Open Checkbook provides the public with easily accessible and understandable information to State Government spending. From the Open Checkbook website individuals can search details of state spending, see payroll and pension information and identify vendor payments.
We hope that you find the Open Checkbook a useful tool to see how your taxpayer dollars are being spent.
- Search by Vendor (2009, 2010, 2011)
- Vendors by Spending Category
- Vendors by Department
- Payroll by Employee
- Pension Recipients
- 2011-12-20T174117/Pensions-R-SearchForPension-RecipientsReport.csv 5 text/csv
- 2011-12-21T085836/Payments-R-ListofPayees.csv text/csv
- 2011-12-21T085908/Payroll-R-SearchPayrollbyEmployee.csv text/csv
|Szerző||Author not given|
|Karbantartó||Maintainer not given|
Massachusetts Open Checkbook. No author.
Retrieved 02:15, Jun 19, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub