The IATI registry maintains references to standardized XML file released by aid recipients, donors and intermediaries.
IATI XML is a standard defined at http://iatistandard.org/ and support for using the data is available from http://support.iatistandard.org/. Examples and shared code for using IATI data is accessible from http://aidinfolabs.org.
A number of the scripts and CSV file referenced below are attempts to generate an adequate representation of IATI XML in a linear format for import into OpenSpending.org.
- CKAN Instance of all the IATI Data 9 Registry of Datasets
- Restful interface onto a live copy of the data with XPath (X... API
- Various shared source code for working with IATI Data 3 Shared Code
- IATI2CSV converter script for Open Spending 19 Python
- All transactions in the registry, as of 24 15 text/csv
- IATI Tools for downloading packages and converting to sqlite... 7 Python
- OpenSpending Model 9 application/json
- (1/3) IATI transactions (DFID, WB, Hewlett), in EUR, 1 row p... text/csv
- (2/3) IATI transactions (DFID, WB, Hewlett), in EUR, 1 row p... text/csv
- (3/3) IATI transactions (DFID, WB, Hewlett), in EUR, 1 row p... text/csv
- (All) IATI transactions (DFID, WB, Hewlett), in EUR, 1 row p... 3 text/csv
- IATI transactions for OpenSpending (only DFID and WB) text/csv
- 2011-09-25T214454/IATIdata_220911.csv text/csv
- All IATI transactions 2011-09-22 (DFID, WB, NL, Hewlett, DIPR) updated 3
IATI Registry. No author.
Retrieved 23:39, May 22, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub