The project develops a unified way of accessing UK Local Government information. It has information on (as per 2010-10-19):
- 158 councils
- 9,963 councillors
- 5,902 committees
- 48,885 committee meetings
- 329 hyperlocal sites
- 29,708 documents
- Over 270,956 pieces of data
- 197,681 financial transactions
- 150,422 charities
- Open. CC-BY-SA and ODbL. See license info page.
- No bulk download though API access to most of the underlying data.
|Author||Chris Taggart http://countculture.wordpress.com/|
|Maintainer||Maintainer not given|
Openly Local :: Making Local Government More Transparent. Chris Taggart http://countculture.wordpress.com/.
Retrieved 11:24, May 24, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub