Newcastle City Council spending data over £500. Data is published monthly and shows who was paid, how much was paid, and what this was for.
This will include:
- all items we purchase
- payments we make to contractors carrying out work on our behalf
- other spend we incur in carrying out our business.
What will be excluded:
- payments made to staff
- housing benefit payments
- sensitive social services information which could put
- vulnerable individuals at risk
- personal information, such as the names of individuals receiving payments
- confidential information, such as council tax or business rate refund.
The site offers monthly spending reports, only a sample is included here.
|Forfatter||Forfatter ikke oppgitt|
|Vedlikeholdes av||Vedlikeholder ikke oppgitt|
Newcastle City Council: Payments over £500. No author.
Retrieved 05:48, May 20, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub