Since our inception in 1991 we have expanded our compound collection by adding compounds from uncommon chemical classes which feature drug-like physico-chemical properties. Our libraries have been attractive to pharma, biotech and agrochemical companies around the world and now our in house stock exceeds 1 million unique compounds.
- Building Blocks
- Product Focus
- Screening Collection
- Libraries for Fragment-Based Drug Discovery
- Drug-like Collection
- Pre-plated representative sets
- Carboxylic Acids Collection
- Ligand-Based Approach Targeted Libraries
- Receptor-Based Approach Targeted Libraries
- 3-D Searching (Sybyl/Unity) Targeted Libraries
- Agro-Like Targeted Libraries
Downloading databases requires registration.
Not clear whether data is free for re-use or re-distribution.
|Autor||Autor não fornecido|
|Mantenedor||Mantenedor não fornecido|
Enamine. No author.
Retrieved 10:55, May 24, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub