This is a linked data dataset of school pupil numbers and exam results in Scotland in 2008. So far it includes only male pupils in school year S4.
The data comes from Scottish Neighbourhood Statistics.
The data is modelled using the Data Cube ontology and is broken down by Intermediate Geography (regions with several thousand residents. There are 1,235 such regions in Scotland).
Part of package:linked-scotland
- RDF data dump in Turtle format (gzip'd) text/turtle
- SPARQL endpoint 17 api/sparql
- Dataset metadata 3 meta/turtle
- Dataset metadata meta/JSON
- Dataset metadata meta/rdf+xml
- Example resource 3 (identifier)
- Example resource 3 example/turtle
- Example resource example/json
- Example resource 5 example/rdf+xml
- VoID Dataset URI meta/void
|Versão||24 Feb 2011|
Scotland pupil numbers and exam results 2008. Keith Alexander.
Retrieved 21:31, May 18, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub