The Statistical Abstract of the United States, published since 1878, is the authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States.
Use the Abstract as a convenient volume for statistical reference, and as a guide to sources of more information both in print and on the Web
Sources of data include the Census Bureau, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Bureau of Economic Analysis, and many other Federal agencies and private organizations
- Accommodation, Food, & Other Services
- Arts, Recreation, & Travel
- Banking, Finance, & Insurance
- Births, Deaths, Marriages, & Divorces
- Business Enterprise
- Construction & Housing
- Energy & Utilities
- Federal Gov’t Finances & Employment
- Foreign Commerce & Aid
- Geography & Environment
- Health & Nutrition
- Income, Expenditures, Poverty, & Wealth
- Information & Communications
- International Statistics
- Labor Force, Employment, & Earnings
- Law Enforcement, Courts, & Prisons
- National Security & Veterans Affairs
- Natural Resources
- Puerto Rico & the Island Areas
- Science & Technology
- Social Insurance & Human Services
- State & Local Gov’t Finances & Employment
- Wholesale & Retail Trade
- License: US government so public domain.
- Access: ok. Most data provided as xls or pdf but no bulk.
|Autor||Autor não fornecido|
|Mantenedor||Mantenedor não fornecido|
Statistical Abstract of the United States. No author.
Retrieved 01:04, May 25, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub