A collection of data about country level energy demand and energy generation technologies to the meet the demand with details of:
- land area required for different energy generation sources
- monetary cost of energy source to develop, implement, maintain and decommission, either by government or industry
- location or suitable location
- energy cost to make and maintain and decommission
- time to develop
- efficiency in cost/unit of energy
- how efficiency is predicted to change over time
Conjuntos de dados
7 conjuntos de dados encontrados.
Digest of United Kingdom energy statistics (DUKES)
The MARKAL Data Model The MARKet Allocation (MARKAL) data model is designed for the purpose of choosing future electricity sources. For example the UK model contains the energy sources:...
The Stern Review In Summary it states that "one percent of global gross domestic product (GDP) per annum is required to be invested in order to avoid the worst effects of climate change,...
These booklets summarises the latest statistics on energy production, consumption and prices in the United Kingdom. Figures are taken from the “Digest of UK Energy Statistics”.
The key annual publication for National Accounts statistics and the essential data source for anyone concerned with macro-economic policies and studies. The Blue Book provides detailed...