The Renewable Energy Federation maintains an online database of renewable energy generators located in the United Kingdom. The dataset consists of over 5500 generators around the UK, including both on-shore and off-shore installations. The generators have all been categorized based on type and many of them include details of their address, geographic location, and details of the organizations that developed, operate, or own the site. Some wind turbine installations also include details on the number, size and type of turbines.
- Kasabi Homepage for Renewable Energy Generators dataset 5 text/html
- Kasabi page for Renewable Energy Generators Search API text/html
- Kasabi page for Renewable Energy Generators SPARQL Endpoint text/html
- Kasabi page for Renewable Energy Generators Lookup API text/html
- Kasabi page for Renewable Energy Generators Reconciliation A... text/html
- Kasabi page for Renewable Energy Generators Augmentation API text/html
- SPARQL endpoint for Renewable Energy Generators 3 api/sparql
- Void description of Renewable Energy Generators dataset 7 meta/void
- Example RDF for Renewable Energy Generators dataset 9 example/rdf+xml
Renewable Energy Generators. Leigh Dodds.
Retrieved 15:52, May 22, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub