The UKERC Energy Data Centre (UKERC-EDC) Data Archive provides:
- a data service to the UK energy research community, holding or pointing to data generated from many sources national and international, including
- useful, common primary datasets identified by researchers in the course of their work
- added-value data supplied by researchers at the end of a project
- curation making data available even after staff have left the original project generating the data
- associated description (metadata) and documentation for each dataset
- categorisation by IEA data category
Not open. Copyright page states:
In accessing the UK Energy Research Centre's web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download (except for the express purpose set out), store, transmit, show or play in public, adapt, alter or change in any way the content of these web pages without the prior written permission of UKERC.
Applications for such permission should be made by emailing the EDC Manager
|Автор||Author not given|
|Администратор||Maintainer not given|
UKERC EDC - Data Archive. No author.
Retrieved 03:02, May 26, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub