From the website:
Sunderland City Council publishes the details of all payments we make which are over £500 (including VAT), showing who we paid, how much we paid, and what this was for. This includes:
- All items we purchase
- Payments we make to contractors carrying out work on our behalf
- Other spend we incur in carrying out our business
Certain payments in relation to the above are excluded:
- Payments made to staff
- Housing benefit payments
- Sensitive social care information which could put vulnerable individuals at risk
- Personal information, such as the names of individuals receiving payments
- Confidential information, such as a council tax or a business rate refund
|Autor||Sunderland City Council|
|Správca||Nie je zadaný správca|
Sunderland City Council: Payments Over £500. Sunderland City Council.
Retrieved 04:36, Jun 19, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub