The Hellenic Fire Brigade project encompasses efforts to extract valuable information from Greek Open Data originating from the Ministry of Public Order & Citizen Protection and in particular from the Hellenic Fire Brigade Department. It involves mainly fire incident records that span over a ten year period, (2000-2010) and aims to exploit these in the best possible manner so as to form meaningful scenarios. The primary goal is to provide applications and services that would reveal potentials for the department to improve upon its management procedures, have economic benefits from cost reductions and improvements in its fire service efficiency. A secondary but equally important goal is to encourage additional contributions of Greek Open Data as well as of innovative applications and services based on the latter.
- An RDF dump of the Fire-Brigade dataset in RDF/XML format application/rdf+xml
- Link to an example data item within the dataset (RDF/XML) example/rdf+xml
- Hellenic Fire Brigade D2R Server
- An RDF dump of the Fire-Brigade dataset in N-Triple format application/x-ntriples
- Hellenic Fire Brigade SPARQL endpoint api/sparql
- Semantic Web Sitemap meta/sitemap
- voiD file meta/void
Hellenic Fire Brigade. IOANNIS PARAPONTIS.
Retrieved 01:30, May 24, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub