This dataset comprises the full, anonymized set of responses from the blind assessment of a sample of Wikipedia articles across languages and disciplines by academic experts. The study was conducted in 2012 by EPIC and the University of Oxford and sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation. The complete report from this study is available on this page.
The full, anonymized dataset is released under a Creative Commons Zero license. The report is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 unported license.
- Epic-Oxford-report.pdf 9 application/pdf
- key-to-articles.pdf 13 application/pdf
- anonymized-Wikipedia-articles.zip 9 application/zip
- article-assessment-OO.zip 9 application/zip
- article-assessment-XL.zip 13 application/zip
- comparative-statements-OO.zip 7 application/zip
- comparative-statements-XL.zip 7 application/zip
EPIC/Oxford Wikipedia quality assessment. Imogen Casebourne.
Retrieved 04:03, May 21, 2013 (UTC).
the Data Hub