DataOS is an open framework and toolkit for creating data flows to collect, inspect, process and publish data. You can fully automate your data collection, processing and publication with the DataOS.
Why use an open framework?
- No proprietary tooling and no vendor lock-in
- Easily extensible for adding custom functionality
- All outputs and artifacts are standard-based and fully portable
- End-to-end solution
- All parts are fully integrated
- Professionally selected collection of best tools and practices
- Backed by a team of professionals with years of experience in similar projects
What does it contain?
- The Data Package standard - a mature and field-tested container for any sort of data
- The Frictionless Data toolkit - a rich library of integrations and adapters to work with data packages nearly everywhere
- The Data Package Pipelines framework - a powerful engine for creating and stream-processing data packages
- GoodTables - a thorough validation tool to make sure your data is always in good shape and form